10 nights bed and breakfast excursions visits
- Visit the cultural village of Shakaland to learn about the legacy of the great King Shaka, a leader of the Zulus. Get introduced to Zulu traditions such as Sangomas and assegaai-wielding warriors, and see demonstrations of spear making and dancing. A buffet lunch is served during the tour.
- The world class uShaka Marine World, situated in Durban. Entertainment is non-stop, extending from the daytime operations of Sea World, Wet ‘n Wild, and uShaka Beach, to the night time festivities of the Village Walk.
- Visit the battlefields where your guide will passionately educate you on the battles that took place at Isandlwana and Rorke’s Drift.
- Visit the local markets and a guided tour through the city of Durban.
- Visit the botanical gardens.
- Free time to explore your own personal interests.
A professional guide will accompany you on the excursions.
All accommodation (bed and breakfast) transfers to and from airports and excursions are included
A full itinerary will be drawn up once we have the number of guest in the party and understand you special needs, expectation and interest. All prices are subject to change (either way) depending on the size of the group.
Contact us so that we can put together a bespoke tour for you.